Monday, March 12, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest- Day 17: Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cookies

Here's the original site I pinned. My camera is acting up so no pics, but these are great.  They're more like little peanut buttery energy bites than actual cookies.  I couldn't even get Lucy to try one, but Rich and I loved them.

They're super easy, and I found that storing in the fridge helped them keep their shape better. You

You need:

a food processor
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup plus 3 Tbs raisins
2 Tbs roasted, unsalted peanuts
dash of vanilla extract
pinch of salt (unless you used roasted salted peanuts, then omit the salt)

Throw it all in the food processor and process until smooth. Scrape into a bowl, then roll into balls. Flatten slightly and eat!

You could try different variations of this, like using hazelnut butter or maple almond butter, or dried blueberries or Craisins.



No comments: