Tuesday, February 28, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest-Day 10: Citrus infused vinegar for cleaning

Prepare to be bombarded with 30 DOP entries today.  I have some catching up to do since we were out of town all weekend and I worked yesterday.



Here's the link to the original page I repinned.  I definitely need a bigger jar because by  the time I filled it with peels, there wasn't much room left for the vinegar.  We already use a spray bottled filled with a 1:1 vinegar and water mixture for general cleaning, but I like the idea of giving it a citrus scent. These will sit for about another week, then I'll add the vinegar and equal parts water to my spray bottle.

You could use any variety of citrus you had on hand. I used all clementines because that's what I had last week when I started this.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

All natural vinegar based cleaning supplies are the best! They are cost effective, environmentally responsible, and the safest thing to have around for the kids.