- Ran 3 miles with Rich and Lucy, felt great. No foot pain!
- went to Little Rock to the Earth Day Festival.
- saw baby goats, lambs, and some super cool looking chickens
- felt very normal amongst those much hippier than myself :)
- met some potential doulas when it comes time to think about baby #
- went to Loca Luna with some friends, drank lots of wine and laughed more than I have in a long time
- Rich kept Lucy in the guest room and I got to sleep all night.
- unfortunately my body doesn't know HOW to sleep all night so I still woke up every couple of hours
- put together Lucy's Easter basket, she loved the plastic eggs full of Puffs.
- put her in a cute dress and took pics in the yard
- went to lunch at a Mexican restaurant with some of our family.
- totally non-traditional Easter, but it was a great day
In other Lucy news- she tried to say cat and Dickson. Cat is "kuh" and Dickson is something like "ick or ig." No sign of "mama" however.
She got bunny ears, 2 books, a Curious George DVD, puffs, some hairbows and 2 stuffed animals for Easter.
4 generations: Lucy, my mom, my Granny, me