Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Recap

Going bullet style for this one

Saturday Day
  • Ran 3 miles with Rich and Lucy, felt great. No foot pain!
  • went to Little Rock to the Earth Day Festival.
  • saw baby goats, lambs, and some super cool looking chickens
  • felt very normal amongst those much hippier than myself :)
  • met some potential doulas when it comes time to think about baby #
Saturday Night
  • went to Loca Luna with some friends, drank lots of wine and laughed more than I have in a long time
  • Rich kept Lucy in the guest room and I got to sleep all night.
  • unfortunately my body doesn't know HOW to sleep all night so I still woke up every couple of hours
Sunday
  • put together Lucy's Easter basket, she loved the plastic eggs full of Puffs.
  • put her in a cute dress and took pics in the yard
  • went to lunch at a Mexican restaurant with some of our family.
  • totally non-traditional Easter, but it was a great day
In other Lucy news- she tried to say cat and Dickson. Cat is "kuh" and Dickson is something like "ick or ig." No sign of "mama" however.


She got bunny ears, 2 books, a Curious George DVD, puffs, some hairbows and 2 stuffed animals for Easter.

In her pretty dress from CeCe.

What do you mean I can't have a margarita?

4 generations: Lucy, my mom, my Granny, me

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jess said...

The final pic is a priceless one -- to have 4 generations in one picture is awesome!