- Thurs 11/19-after work we dropped Dickson and Tanner off at boarding, loaded the car with suitcases and Fiona, hit the road.
- Fiona got to go because we only had room to take one dog and she's the easiest to travel with and the boys don't seem to mind boarding at all.
- Trip took 15 hours, should have only been 13 but there was a detour due to rock slides in TN
- Fri 11/20- went to my Memaw and Pop's for breakfast and ate loads of delish homemade biscuits and gravy
- had friends over to my parents house for dinner. My friend Shelley brought birthday cake!
- Sat 11/21- MY 30th BIRTHDAY!!!!!
- celebrated by tailgating and going to the Hogs game, which we won..woooo pig soooiee!
- further celebrated by going to dinner and watching my friends drink margaritas
- stayed at a friend's apartment while everyone went out on the town later that night. Pregnancy makes me boring.
- Sun 11/22-had a very low key day relaxing at my parents house
- Mon 11/23-visited some daycares to get an idea of where we might send Baby Morris (BM...does that make it a Little Sh^!?) one day
- Tues 11/24-saw 3 movies, yes 3! New Moon-blah, boring. Precious-dark but good. The Blind Side-excellent. Also did some shopping in between movies 1 and 2.
- Wed 11/25-helped Mom cook all day for Thanksgiving since they host at their house every year
- Thurs 11/26-ate, ate, ate and then ate some more. I LOVE Thanksgiving food, and really enjoyed seeing everyone.
- Rich and I drove 2 1/2 hours south to Magnolia, AR to see his family
- Fri 11/27-spent relaxing and hanging out with Rich's fam
- Sat 11/28-AR/LSU game. Rich's family lives in south AR almost on the Louisiana line so they have a big party every year with lots of fans from each team. It was a great party!
- Unfortunately we lost in overtime :(
- Sun 11/29-after a very long 18 hours on the road (traffic and the darn rock slide again) we finally made it back to Charleston
- Mon 11/30-OB appointment that went well, my blood pressure was great and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat.
- drank a decaf peppermint mocha and it was fabulous
- am working but wishing it would slow down a little so I could dive into my google reader and see what you guys have all been up to lately
Monday, November 30, 2009
Ahh, glorious vacation....how quickly you fly by
We had a nice long (10 day) vacation for Thanksgiving. It's been an eventful past 2 weeks so I'll spare you wordy paragraphs and give you wordy bullets instead.