Tuesday, October 20, 2009

6 Weeks-October 5, Monday



I'm now 6 weeks pregnant! I'm feeling pretty good so far and am so glad. I'm still tired, but I've found that exercise helps give me energy to get through the day. I have had a few bouts of mild nausea here and there but definitely nothing terrible.



It is still 2 weeks until my first appointment and it cannot get here fast enough!



Two weekends ago I flew to Arkansas for one of my best friend's baby showers and there were 7 of us at the shower that were pregnant. Just watching her open all her gifts and seeing all that sweet baby gear got me so excited!



This past weekend we flew to Michigan for Richard's brothers wedding. Let me tell you, being the sober one gets old. Really fast. I tried to play it off by drinking cranberry and soda and telling people it was cranberry and vodka, but by the end of the 5 day trip I think most of the people there knew I was pregnant.



Well, I guess that's all for now. I can't wait to see that heartbeat 2 weeks from today!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: