Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Some doggie love

Fiona is standing over Dickson trying to coax him into getting up and playing with her. She keeps backing herself up and play growling at him. He's not taking the bait.
So she moves on to try to entice Tanner in some play. She always chews on his lip like in this pic, like she is de-fleaing him (he doesn't have fleas, don't worry).
And finally, when he's had enough of her chewing on him and barking in his ear, he'll turn and chew back. They literally do this for hours.
Her next favorite move is to reach around and bite his back ankles. That usually gets him really fired up. You can see how she uses her right arm to hold his back leg in place so she can chew on it.
These guys keep me entertained for sure. I couldn't imagine my house without several 4-legged friends! What do your pets do that crack you up?
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Kim said...

If Mols didn't get a walk during the day, later in the evening she will stand in front of Doug and me sitting on the couch and growl til we take her out. We can sit and laugh at her forever. She's such a mess and becomes really pissy if she doesn't get her exercise!

Abby said...

Ha, our dogs have the exact same dynamic. It's so funny to watch!

No Longer Using said...

haha!!! i love it!! fiona looks like a trouble maker :) when i was staying with my sis- her dog tucker - still a puppy 6 months! will just run around for HOURS!!! he loves for you to chase him so we ran circles around the coffee table til i was dizzy.... hahaha. he also gets this "wiggle" going when he's excited and his tail is wagging his whole body. love it!

Unknown said...

Loved the photos of your dogs playing around! How cute!!
My youngest parrot, Kyrie, likes me to chase her around the bed...I reach to get her on one side of the bed so she high-tails (no pun intended) it to the other side where I can't reach her. Then I go to that side of the bed & she runs to the opposite side. She's climbing over pillows & pauses to sit on the head of a big teddy bear before she runs off again. So funny!

Southbaygirl said...

I love dog and cat love.... furry babies rock!

howellrx said...

My 3 yr old is a border collie. When I call the dogs in from outside, if the 9 yr old lab doesn't move fast enough my border collie will "herd" him inside by nipping at his legs and face. It really pisses the lab off. I think it's hilarious!

Jess said...

Silly dogs!

Jen Feeny said...

Awww those pics are great! :) Thanks for the good luck!

Marlene said...

Haha, so cute!

B.o.B. said...

Ok so that is hilarious. Love them. Get that dog a kong. That keeps mine entertained for hours. ;)

Ali said...

They are gorgeous!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

love the pics :)

Carly said...

Cute! Dogs are so funny.

Aron said...

yay love doggie love :) they are so funny sometimes. my dogs do those same things.

kilax said...

What cuties! It must be so fun to have dogs!

My cat cracks me up by sitting in funny poses.

Alisa said...

DOGGIES!!!!!! Soooooo cute. You must have a big yard or live at the local dog park with 3 big doggies.

Zoey would love to play!