Thursday, April 9, 2009

Almost Wordless Thursday

Here's Rich, me, and my parents on our vacation to the San Francisco area last year. I'm sure you California girls recognize this spot. It was such a fun trip and I think this part of the country is just beautiful, and of course we all loved visiting the wineries. I can't wait for our trip back in July for the Napa to Sonoma half!
I have been lazy in posting this week, although I have been working out I just haven't mustered the energy to put a decent post together. Tomorrow, I promise!

7 comments:

No Longer Using said...

ooooooooooh it is soooo pretty there!!! i want to go to napa!!

Alisa said...

17 mile drive?

Purrty! I *heart* Cali!

Alisa said...

P.S. I love that in most of your pictures you're wearing pink! I love pink too.

Aron said...

I keep forgetting you are doing the half!!!!! We HAVE to meet up :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

looks so nice and warm! Have a great weekend :D

Aka Alice said...

Very NoCal....I recognize the trees :-)