Yay, I'm playing along with the blogging interview game. Marlene at Mission to a(nother)Marathon asked me these questions, enjoy!
1. What do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?
Hmm, 10 years from now I will be 39 years old and hopefully will still be happily married to Richard, and with a couple brilliant, beautiful, perfectly well-behaved kids. I hope to still be a runner, and to have graduated from half marathons and have some full marathons under my belt. I will probably be living in central Arkansas, and working as a pharmacist somewhere. I see myself being the same person I am now, just maybe a wiser, slightly botoxed version of myself:)
2.If you could make one totally crazy, unreasonable wish, what would it be?
I would wish that there would be no need for animal shelters or rescues, that every dog/cat/horse/rabbit/etc would have a loving home and that all pet owners would spay or neuter their pets so there would be no unwanted fur babies in the horrible situations that we see them in every day.
3. What is your favourite distance to race?
I would have to say the half-marathon. I am fairly new to running races, and have only done a handful of 5ks, 2 10Ks, 1 15K and 2 halfs. I like the challenge of the half, and proving to myself that I can do something I never in my wildest dreams thought I could do. I hope to tackle a full soon!
4. What would people be most surprised to learn about you?
I'm pretty open about myself (hence the blog) so I'm not sure. Maybe that I have zero sense of direction and am 100% guaranteed to go the wrong way if given a choice between left and right. I have an (unhealthy?) obsession with perfume and have way too many samples to count, stored in ziplock bags labled "Own" (as in I own a bottle), "FBW" (full bottle worthy), "Like" (like but not enough to buy a full bottle, "Meh" (don't love, don't hate, just meh) and "Yuck" (the ones I literally have to scrub off my arm when I sample them). I have no idea where this fragrance love came from, but it keeps me entertained.
5. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Playing a part in saving the lives of at least 10 dogs in the past year and a half, having a happy marriage, liking myself (most of the time)
Alright friends, now it's your turn to let the world know more about you. If you'd like me to interview you, come on be self-centered for a minute.....you know you want to....
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.