Friday, December 12, 2008

TGIF Photo

First let me say that my Friday Fav 5 was a bit too adventurous of an undertaking...coming up with 5 of my fav products and finding the time and energy to detail them all weekly was too much. So I'm just keeping a little list in my head and when I get to 5 things I can't live without, I'll post a Friday Fav 5...just not every Friday....I'm sure you are giddy with anticipation now:)


Nikemom at Adventure Seeker started a TGIF Photo-share today, so check it out. I couldn't decide on just one so I picked a few of my favorites from last March's Little Rock Half Marathon. It was my 2nd half and Rich's first. We ran the whole thing together and finished in 2:28. Looking at these old pics is good motivation to train hard for the MB Half.



This is Rich and I before the race, we spent the entire 2 days prior staying on a houseboat with some of our friends and gambling/drinking (very...well ok, semi-moderately) at the horse races...not the best pre-race strategy but it sure was fun!


The answer to "Why do I run" on the front of his shirt.
We did it! It really wasn't cold enough for the space-blanket but I thought it was too neat looking to pass up. And despite mass quantities of BodyGlide, poor Richard still wound up with a bloody nip.


Post-race OJ (with just the tiniest splash of champagne:)) That's my brother and dad in the middle, they both did the 5K. We also managed to talk several of our friends into the 5K as well, but I can't find the pic of all of us. One day I hope to run a half with my girlfriends!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Great pics! Looks like it was a fun race.

Adam said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I may check on you sometimes since it appears you are a fellow hog fan.

RunToTheFinish said...

I really need to start coming up with cute race outfits, you look like you're having so much fun!