Thursday, October 7, 2010

3 Things Thursday

1. Last weekend's long run was 6 miles and it went great! We ran on some trails along the river, some paved and some not. We took it nice and slow and the miles felt easy. Lucy was awake but she didn't fuss much at all, and Rich and I were able to enjoy the time together and chat. We have slacked this week though. We skipped a 3 miler and shortened another 3 miler to 2 miles. I got up ready to run this morning but then realized he had the stroller in the car with him at work today. Ugh! We agreed to run tonight and recommit to training and stop skipping runs!!

2. We leave early tomorrow morning to fly to New Orleans for the wedding of one of my best friends from high school. It will be our first weekend away from Lucy, and I'm really psyched to SLEEP....all....night!!! We will be doing our 8 miler around the city Saturday morning, which will keep me from imbibing in too much at the open bar tomorrow night.

3. I got my hair done Tuesday. It's now a dark reddish brown. Pics to come soon!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh can't wait to see pics of the new hair color!

Sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend!

Alisa said...

Oooh can't wait to see your hair! I went dark too and I really like it.

Abby said...

Have a great time in NoLA!