Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful for....

In no particular order...

Shitty Kitty-guarding the wine fridge


Dickson-my first baby

Fiona-started as a foster, but we adopted her from Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue


Tanner-aka Eeyore...the lights are on but nobody's home

I couldn't find a pic of Molly, my black and white cat that we have to keep because no one else would love her. She's a pain in the butt!


-My family, both that I was born into and that I married into. My fam is so wonderful, they have never failed to love and support me in everything I do. I am also so lucky to have such great inlaws--I couldn't have picked a better family to become a part of.



-My friends-I have so many fantastic friends and I count on them more than they know.



-Richard and our marriage-it is a challenge but it is a wonderful challenge. I am blessed to have a husband who loves and supports me, even when he thinks I'm crazy. And he lets me foster dogs, which means a ton of work for him too, not because he loves it but because he loves me and knows how much it means to me.



-My dogs, and the kitties too...




-My job, even tho I'd rather win the lotto and not have to have a real job, I'm thankful that I do have one, especially in these uncertain times.



-My house!



-My health, and that I have the ability to run and do the things I want to do physically.

1 comment:

M*J*C said...

Thanks for stopping by and adding me to your list! Your pets are super cute, that's AWESOME that you foster dogs!!! I'm sure there are MANY dogs that would put you at the top of their "what I'm thankful for" list!