Friday, November 7, 2008

Girlfriends


Good Morning. This morning I feel like posting about my girlfriends, and just how important you all are. Girlfriends see you at your best and at your worst, and they love you just as the same at both. They are there to laugh with you, cry with you, get mad with you....they are just there for you and that is worth so much. I feel very lucky to have such good friends, and I just hate that most of you are so far away (or that I am so far away from most of you). Some of you I have known just a few months, and some of you I have known for over half of my life. Some of you live just a few minutes away, but many of you are spread all over the country (heck, all over the world at the moment). I love that even though we may not see each other as often as we would like, or may not call as often as we should, every time we are together again we pick right back up where we left off and it was like we were never apart. I think of you all every day. As cheesy as this is, I feel like I have all these invisible strings that flow from me to each of you and that the web they create keeps me grounded and connected. Just know that I love each of you and you are in my mind and my heart every single day, and my life is fuller and richer because you are a part of it. Muah!

No comments: